Got that messy office? Storing your extra stuff in the conference room? Truly embarrassed that you still haven’t filed that 24”-high pile of invoices? Get inspired by what Storitz believes are the five best organization blogs today. Of course, tomorrow may be an entirely different list.
1. http://unhappyhipsters.com/ As the subtitle suggests, it’s lonely in the modern world of Pabst-Smears and Ironoclasts. Thing is, while most hipsters appear to be shaggy dumpster-divers, unhappyhipsters seem to be ascetic online shoppers. Enjoy, neat-freaks, everywhere.
2. http://thingsorganizedneatly.tumblr.com/ Don’t move anything in these pictures, an inch. Not an inch.
3. The Animal Blog Okay, this isn’t about organization. But who doesn’t love a well-done animal blog?!?
4. http://craftyscientist.tumblr.com/ There are crafty people and there are organized people. Aren’t crafty people supposed to have yet-to-be-completed projects on their kitchen tables and filling up extra rooms in their apartments and homes? This blogger is both crafty AND organized; hence, the science.
5. http://freecabinporn.com/ It’s not what you think. . .very G-rated architectiphile photographs of really cool dwellings. And all, very organized and leanly styled. These people have 10×30 drive-up units somewhere, packed with all their shtuff, if you know what we mean.
6. http://elizabethlarkin.tumblr.com/ Yeah, she is kinda’ the rock star organization blogger. You can’t not list her blog.